Scorpion Exo Belfast 3/4 Open Face Helmet – A JET-look “Cafe Racer” with a tasteful design and vintage flavor that pays tribute to the purest tradition. To make the spirit and the desire to absolutely free, fully enjoying all the thrills, adventure, the lightness, and the new facilities will inevitably BELFAST mates every journey. The brand new graphics Mission, Fender, Urbex and Sting are ranging through the many possible styles, giving everyone the chance to wear what will make him feel unique.
With visor retractable sun – light-colored or dark smoke – with anti-fog treatment, internal KwikWick3® covered with fabric, soft and breathable equips the Scorpion Exo Belfast 3/4 Open Face Helmet. The strap has a micrometer closure for a regulation on the absolutely perfect face. Belfast is also equipped with internal KWIKFIT® which allow to put on and remove easily the most common glasses models. The shell, made of fiberglass, is available in two sizes and six available sizes are XS to L (small cap) and XL to XXL (large cap). So, now we want to suggest you an interesting item on Amazon. The Scorpion Exo Belfast 3/4 Open Face Helmet. Below you can read its main features and click here if you want to buy it.
The Scorpion Exo Belfast 3/4 Open Face Helmet – Main Features:
The price is $199.95 and the sizes are X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, and XXX-Large. What about the color? So, you can choose Matte Black, Candy Red, Matte Black, and Matte Metallic Blue. Other features are:
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass shell. Each shell is individually hand laid to ensure they meet the top industry standards
- SpeedView Sun Visor. Retractable & interchangeable internal sun visor for your convenience when riding into the sun.
- Subdued yet elegant Nappa leather accents for your faces enjoyment.
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eyeglasses.
- Plush Hand-Stitched Liner. So, every detail counts, even the liner. That is why we require our seamstresses to meticulously hand sew the liner in the Belfast; perfection cannot be rushed.