Nolan X-lite X-502 – Nolan presents the new X-lite X-502. It is an off-road racing helmet in composite fibers. Nolangroup also announces a new sponsorship program for off-road, cross and Dakar’s rider.
Nolan presents the new X-lite X-502 to the international press. Four brand’s testimonials “help” it. Marco Melandri, Massimo Bianconcini, Carlos Checa and Alessandro Botturi.
The new Nolan X-502 has aggressive design and rich features
- VOLUME CONTAINED. Thanks to the availability of two shell sizes.
- NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM (NERS). It allows the rescue people to remove the bearings from the helmet cheek pads. While the rider wear it. It’s simple. You must pull the Red Ribbon. It’s in the front area of the bearing.
- ULTRAWIDE PORTLIGHTS. Particularly large. The porthole makes possible a broader view. So, you can use different types of glasses.
- RAF VENTILATION SYSTEM (RACING AIR FLOW). It consists of two openings located below the front area. They channel the air. Without disturbances, in the upper part of the head. Upper extractors, on the back area, allow the elimination of hot and dirty air. They ensure a better comfort inside the helmet. While two air intakes funnel air directing it in the front of the head. Finally, two more openings are present in the brow area.
- ADAPTIVE EYEWEAR. It is a unique system designed for the comfort. Quickly and easily. It finds in the pillow a space for the temples of the glasses. It’s reversible. So, you can reset the cheek pads to the first configuration.
- COMFORT PADDING “CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE”. Headphones with creative construction (air net) facilitates the spread of air at the top of the head. So, it is always cool and dry. The lining is made up also of bearings of the cheek pads (left and right) and strips of lining. Fully removable and washable.
- PREDISPOSITION “CAMEL BAG” for HYDRATION SYSTEM. The helmet is designed to ease the installation of a hydration system (not supplied) and fix the stabilizer tube.
Nolan X-lite X-502, Ultra-Carbon version
In addition, the Nolan X-502 has also an ULTRA CARBON version.