New Ducati Multistrada 950 – The new Multistrada 950 is the smallest of the Ducati “multibike”. It is the most affordable and versatile. You can make long journeys with the Ducati Multistrada 950. But you can use it every day.
This bike has a nice design and the technical characteristics of the Multistrada family. It has 19″ light alloy front wheel. The new Ducati Multistrada 950 ensures comfort and fun on any type of road. So, the suspension has a range of 170 mm. Along with a twin-sided swingarm, the Multistrada 950 guarantees high driving comfort and agility. In addition, 20 liter fuel tank allows you to travel long distances without refuelling.
New Ducati Multistrada 950 and Testastretta 11° with 937 cm3
The new Ducati Multistrada 950’s twin-cylinder engine is the Testastretta 11° with 937 cm3. It has excellent performance. So, everyone can ride this bike. This engine has 113 PS at 9,000 RPM. The peak torque of 96.2 NM at 7,750 RPM. In addition, the bike has four Riding modes (Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro). Finally, the engine has a maintenance interval maintenance interval of 15,000 km (9,000 miles) or 12 months, with valve clearance inspection every 30,000 km (18,000 miles).
Ducati Safety Pack
The new Ducati Multistrada 950 is easy to ride and safe. Thanks to Ducati Safety Pack. The system includes the latest generation of Bosch ABS 9.1 MP, adjustable on 3 levels. It has even the Ducati Traction Control, adjustable to 8 levels. These active safety systems have a different degree of intervention depending on the Riding Mode inserted. The rider can customize it.
Ducati Multistrada 950 – Main equipment
- The engine is the Testastretta 11° engine 937 cm³. It has 113 HP at 9,000 RPM and 96.2 NM at 7,750 RPM
- Euro 4
- Single silencer
- Tubular steel Trellis frame with cast aluminium twin-sided swingarm
- Seat height is 840 mm
- The screen is Height-adjustable
- 20 liters: Fuel tank capacity
- 120/70 ZR19 up front. 170/60 ZR17 at the rear
- Fully adjustable 48 mm Kayaba fork with 170 mm of travel. Fully adjustable Sachs shock absorber
- Sport, Touring, Urban, Enduro: 4 Riding Modes
- Ducati Safety Pack with 3-level ABS and 8-level DTC
- LCD Instrumentation