Biker Planet, The Community Guide
These standards govern participation in MotorLands’s Biker Planet Community features, including, Forums, Blogs, Question & Answer. Also, any other type of Community-based features that MotorLands may offer now or in the future. So, The General Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement of this Biker Planet are limited to persons 18 years or older and they govern the MotorLands’s Community features, like all other portions of our site.
- Be respectful and courteous to others. Even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks.
- Not initiate or engage in political discussions or discussions of a controversial nature.
- Do not submit images or videos involving nudity or profanity. And other obscene and distasteful content.
- If you include other people in your images or videos, make sure you have their permission to do so, including parental consent of minors.
- Do not submit images or videos, or post any other information, that depict or describe an incorrect usage of the product.
- Not engage in harassing, threatening, abusive, violent, discriminatory (racist, sexist, etc.), hostile, or defamatory language or behavior that would be considered inappropriate by any rational person. Do not use language or post content that is profane, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive.
- Not engage in, suggest, or encourage activity that is unlawful or inconsistent with the General Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement governing this site.
- Do not post viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, active code, or any other materials that could contaminate or damage another person’s computer.
- No re—post deleted messages.
- All postings must be in English.
- Any materials posted by you will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. It may be used by MotorLands or others without restriction as they deem appropriate.
- Keep your postings relevant to the topic. This makes it easier for others to follow the conversation.
- Do not bump messages.
- Not flood or spam, post chain letters or junk mail. Do not engage in other behavior that could disrupt the Community features or this site.
- REPORTING ABUSE: A Community participant’s excessive use of the ”Report Abuse” function to report other Community participants without cause may result in the participant being banned from further participation in the MotorLands Community.
Biker Planet Community: Delete postings or threads
We reserve the right in our discretion, to delete postings or threads that we deem in violation of these guidelines or otherwise unacceptable to us. We further reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or remove the privileges of users who violate these guidelines and to report such individuals to the appropriate authorities.
Motorlands is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites. Nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein.
You can advertise the sale of goods, services and jobs, while ensuring compliance with the editorial policy of immediately.